DR. WALTHER NEUSSEL, LL.M.
Attorney at Law (N.Y.)
- Corporate and commercial law
- Trade law
"Internationalization, indeed globalization of economic activity, has now become a matter of course, even for medium-sized companies. Legal support must take account of this development by providing secure support for cross-border transactions."
- Law schools of Freiburg, Münster and Speyer, LL.M. Studies Fordham, New York
- 1993 Admitted to the bar in New York and Frankfurt a. M.
- 1993-1996 Attorney at law with Albert, Flad & Schlosshan in Frankfurt a. M. (now Mayer Brown LLP)
- since 1996 Neussel Attorneys at Law (now NEUSSELMARTIN)
- English, German