DR. C. CLEMENS TRAUMANN
Certified specialized lawyer for intellectual property rights
- Intellectual property rights
- Competition law
- Real estate law
"Intellectual property is investment protection."
- Law Schools of Regensburg and Münster, assistant at the Institute for Mining and Energy Law at the University of Münster (Prof. Dr. Harms), dissertation on "Commitment in the Merger Control Procedure"
- 1980–1982 Thümmel, Schütze & Partner, Stuttgart, Germany
- 1983–2017 Worked in a sole proprietorship with a focus on legal support for retail projects, partnership law, intellectual property law, in particular trademark and design law
- Recent publications on "Privatrechtliche Abgrenzungsvereinbarungen in patentamtlichen Verfahren (WRP)" and "Nebenpflichten des Lizenzgebers (GRUR)"; professional memberships: German Association for the Protection of Industrial Property and Copyright (GRUR); Licensing Executives Society (LES)
- since 2018 NEUSSELMARTIN
- English, German